WE HAVE A WINNER!
The winning entry has been solidified. A special thanks to the 10 judges that took the time to pick their favorites!!
The new name of our truck is:
The winner is Alisa Mattis of Turner Valley!
Winners of the top 5 will be announced next week. I guess we better finish making the birdhouses!
1) Winner(s) must live in one of the communities of Redwood Meadows, Bragg Creek, Priddis, Millarville, Turner Valley, Black Diamond, Longview or High River.
2) Limit of one entry per household
3) Winner will be selected by a committee composed of friends and family of Range Recycling. Scott and Mike will not have votes.
4) A list of the top ten entries will be published on October 1, 2017 and winner announced October 15, 2017
5) Please be tasteful. Humorous entries are encouraged.
1st Prize: 6 months of free recycling and the winning name will be appear on the truck.
Top 5 entries: get limited edition Range Recycling cedar birdhouse carelessly built by Range Recycling.